Business Analyst (Rovensys)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ROVENSYS is an IT services company that engineers software and delivers business solutions to enable its clients to take IT easy. The company combines the passion for client satisfaction with the deep decade-long expertise in software development.
We are looking for cool, motivated, self-organized and result oriented creative BA for becoming a part of the international complex extraordinary project that would definitely bring you to the next professional level.
• Elicitation, analyzing and documenting system functional and technical requirements in close collaboration with the team;
• Creating prototypes on the software design stage (visual process modelling including the dynamic prototyping to improve the business automatization process);
• Communication both with Client and Engineering team at all development cycle;
• Writing and maintaining the technical documentation: Vision and Scope, SRS, FDD, manuals, technical descriptions, technical policy, guides, release notes, etc.
• High education;
• 2+ years of professional experience in IT;
• 1+ years of professional experience as BA in SD full development cycle;
• Experience in elicitation and formalization/regulation of requirements;
• Experience in modeling and business process analysis as well as system and UI wireframes creation, diagrams building (Use Case, Logical Data model, Business Domain model, Communication diagram, State Machine, Activity, Flow Chart, Sequence and etc); MS Visual Studio and MS TFS working experience is a plus;
• UML, BPMN knowledge;
Different software development methodologies knowledge (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban);
• English proficiency: Advanced, Fluent;
• Good communication skills and team-working abilities;
• Analytical thinking;
- Strong team of professionals and a culture of constant development;
- Flexible work schedule and a multilateral system of motivation;
- Training at the expense of the company and the opportunity to attend or speak at global conferences;
- Corporate English language courses;
- Bonuses from the company for important family events;
- A healthy working environment;
- Spacious office near the metro and comfortable workplaces;
- Free car and bicycle parking;
- Friendly team and progressive thinking management loyal to the employees;
- Delicious coffee and entertaining corporate events, teambuilding and hackathons;
Discover New Possibilities with Rovensys!