Senior/Lead QA Engineer / QA Automation Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Every new day and new challenge brings the opportunity to drive your future.
You'll get involved. You'll take risks. You'll leave your mark. Come and blaze new trails with us!
CTDev is currently seeking a skilled, solutions-oriented QA Test Engineers to join our Quality Team.
Project: set of applications for business users (reinsurance sphere).
- 5+ years of Software Testing & Test Automation;
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience in writing SQL scripts and requests;
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies, understanding of Software Development process;
- Experience with Selenium, Rest Assured;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- Analytical, technical and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with financial systems is desirable;
- Ability to combine manual and automated testing.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create test plans according to business requirements;
- Functional testing of web applications;
- Executing manual tests to validate specific requirements;
- Identify, report and track "bugs" through functional testing, as well as developing and executing test plans for testing all software aspects;
- Analyzing and improving of working processes in QA department;
- Establishing and driving Automation processes.
We offer the following benefits instead:
- 28 calendar days annual vacation and 3 sick-leave days for rest;
- Medical insurance;
- Compensation of sport expenses;
- Schengen visa for all employees;
- English courses;
- Professional conferences, trainings, certifications;
- Great colleagues and warm-hearted atmosphere;
- Other pleasant bonuses.