Zorachka* is looking for a talented and motivated QA Engineer to join a rapidly growing team. We are an independent team that is creating the smart home of the future with proprietary software&hardware.
- Development, compilation, implementation and support of test cases and test plans;
- Functional, integration and system testing of products: embedded system, mobile application, web application;
- Analysis of test results;
- Bugs fixing (Atlassian Jira).
- Deep understanding of the basics of testing (methods, types, levels, etc.);
- Understanding the principles of the client-server application architecture;
- Basic knowledge of the structure of the Linux file system, work on the command line;
- Experience with bug-tracking systems;
- Knowledge of the simplest SQL database queries;
- Understanding the principles of networks, knowledge of network protocols;
- Experience in using network traffic monitoring tools;
- Responsible approach to the tasks;
- Ability to work in a team in an atmosphere of mutual help and support.
What do we offer:
Unique experience working in a hardware company and promoting a product that you can touch;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Relax-time: 2 additional days off at the expense of the company (Thursday and Friday) at the end of each month;
- Individual Skype-English courses at the expense of the company;
- Seasonal corporate events and team-buildings;
- A music studio for your creative ideas;
- Lounge room for a break on sleep during the work;
Opportunity to attend professional conferences after probation period (the company pays 50% of the total cost);
Twenty five calendar days vacation during the year;
On the birth of children the сompany provides 7 extra days off;
Highly professional and friendly colleagues those are willing to share their knowledge.