Zorachka* has an immediate need for a QA engineer to join a rapidly growing team.
- Development, compilation, implementation and support of test cases and test plans (TestRail);
- Functional, integration, system testing of products and load testing: Embedded system, Mobile application, Web application;
- Analysis of test results;
- Fixing defects (Atlassian Jira).
What do we expect from you:
- Deep understanding of the basics of testing (methods, types, levels, etc.);
- Understanding the principles of the client-server application architecture;
- Experience in hardware projects with Embedded Linux;
- Knowledge of the structure of the Linux file system, work on the command line;
- Work with various databases;
- Understanding the principles of networks, knowledge of network protocols;
- Possession of network traffic monitoring tools;
- Responsible approach to tasks;
- Teamwork skills.
What do we offer:
Unique experience working in a hardware company and promoting a product that you can touch;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Relax-time: 2 additional days off at the expense of the company (Thursday and Friday) at the end of each month;
- Individual Skype-English courses at the expense of the company;
- Seasonal corporate events and team-buildings;
- A music studio for your creative ideas;
- Lounge room for a break on sleep during the work;
Opportunity to attend professional conferences after probation period (the company pays 50% of the total cost);
Twenty five calendar days vacation during the year;
On the birth of children the сompany provides 7 extra days off;
Highly professional and friendly colleagues those are willing to share their knowledge.